Sunday, July 21, 2024 - 1:38pm

Frequently Asked Questions

Where can I get contact information? See court contacts

How do I request an interpreter? See Court Interpreters

Who do I call with questions about paying a traffic ticket?
Contact the Clerk of Court in your county for more information about paying your traffic ticket or visit their website.

How do I check on the status of paperwork that I filed with the court?
When forms, documents, and other paperwork relating to a matter before the court are “filed”, they become part of the court file on that case, and the clerk of the court where the case is pending is the custodian of all such files. Any questions about such forms, documents, etc., should be directed to the clerk’s office.

Social Media

Google Translate

10th Circuit Twitter

Corporate Site - This is a contributing Drupal Theme
Design by WeebPal.